Friday, August 13, 2010

The Penis Pill Party


I was at a party a little while back when I heard the strangest term: Penis Pill. It was one of those moments where you’re walking around and suddenly a random conversation strikes your ear. It cuts off all thoughts and leaves you stupefied. This is exactly what happened to me: I had to find out exactly what conversation was revolving around the phrase “Penis Pill.” So I took to searching.

I finally found the infamous group discussing the phallic pharmaceutical topic. It was a man surrounded by a group of women. It threw me for a loop to see one man entertaining around three or four women. He looked like a puppet master at work. He had all of them eating out of his hand. It was astonishing to see such a social dynamic occurring right in front of me. The problem: I still had no idea how those two infamous words worked into the conversation. How did he bring up the topic of “Penis Pill?”

I stood a couple feet away, listening for any cue about the odd pill. The women would laugh every couple sentences, the man would continue talking, and the cycle went on like this for awhile. And that’s when I heard another mention of this startling penis pill. One of the women was asking him about how he was so confident and proud of himself. He responded, “It’s all from my trusty little penis pill.” Not the most tactful response, but it certainly got me thinking.

This man had spent time researching a penis pill. He had searched the market, found one he wanted and then put it to good use. It was now boosting his confidence to the point where he could easily impress numerous women at a time. He jumped from conversation to conversation like a social acrobat. I was intimidated just standing there, watching him. In fact I would say that I was envious of his abilities, so I had to do some research of my own to find a penis pill that would help me.

All I have to do now is search through some retailers to find a penis pill that will actually help me out. There are so many on the market that it can be a tad intimidating. I have seen it work firsthand, though, and I know it works wonders. I am making it my goal to find someone that can help me get what that man had.

No comments:

Post a Comment